Quality Assurance Analyst
|Salary Range:||Salary Range: $40,000-$50,000 based on experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Join an innovative technology company that provides services in high growth industries, such as - Mortgage Banking and Healthcare. We offer a cost effective centralized data exchange that enables our participants/clients the flexibility to connect, transmit, transform, and route data from disparate systems.
We are looking for a sharp, team oriented, and highly motivated individual with 3 to 5 years' experience in quality testing experience in a software environment. The ideal candidate will develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. The candidate will also maintain testing standards, documentation and software documentation.
Conduct software compatibility testing.
Create and maintain database of known test defects.
Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures
Develop testing standards, and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
Monitor bug resolution and track successes.
Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
Identify program deviance from standards and suggestion modifications to ensure compliance.
Investigate customer problems referred by business analysts.
Plan test schedules in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
Review and maintain software documentation to ensure technical accuracy and completeness.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Has basic knowledge and understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- At least 3 years' experience writing test cases with a solid understanding of testing processes, including testing automation experience.
- Strong customer service and follow up skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with writing and maintaining system documentation
- Detail oriented with better than average communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well with in a team setting.
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Default Industry and/or Healthcare Industry is a plus.
•· No relocation offered
•· Must be local to the Tampa area
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.