|Employment Type:||Full Time|
NetDirector is an innovative technology company that provides services in high growth industries. We offer a cost effective centralized data exchange that enables our participants/clients the flexibility to connect, transmit, transform, and route data from disparate systems. For more information - check out our web site at http://www.netdirector.biz/.
We are looking for a sharp, team oriented, and highly motivated individual with 3 to 5 years' experience in technical/customer support. The ideal candidate will provide external client support, system monitoring, problem analysis and resolution, technical assistance, and setup and training for new accounts. This individual will manage client accounts for follow-up and progress at all stages of the customer lifecycle performing tasks and resolving problems.
- Provide front-line support voice for the company.
- Managing resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients. Clients are system administrators and technical personnel who provide mission critical services via NetDirector to their organizations.
- Troubleshooting NetDirector web application. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: daily monitoring, software functionality, client profile and application setup, foreclosure industry transactions, data analysis.
- Providing excellent client management inclusive of communications and responsive follow through. The Integration Analyst will analyze trends associated with the assigned customer base and report potential areas of risk or reward to Product Management. A success criterion is highly focused around customer satisfaction levels.
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manages the resolution of all issues within accepted service levels.
- Collaborating extensively with NetDirector peers, and members of the escalation team including Integration Analyst's and Developer's to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team and the information available to our clients.
- Performs general problem solving and assistance on software applications and hardware systems for vendors and clients.
- Provides technical assistance and maintenance support to client IT department and staff.
- Performs routine software monitoring and maintenance and assists in proper upkeep and utilization of systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Provides coordination of client accounts, provides follow-up and startup assistance for new customers.
- Update documentation as client and system requirements change
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 3 years experience with system analysis and support
- XML, Web services, XSD
- FTP, SFTP, FTPS
- Strong customer service and follow up skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with writing and maintaining system documentation
- Knowledge of Networking is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Default Industry is a plus.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
At NetDirector we value our potential candidates and strive to build a lasting relationship based on hard work, trust, and ethics. As a NetDirector employee, you would enjoy a competitive salary, direct deposit, company-subsidized health, dental & life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, and vacation pay.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.